Yew Dell is an internationally-recognized center of gardening, plants and education, all offered in a stunning site of significant historical importance. Originally the home, gardens and commercial nursery of the late Theodore Klein and his family, Yew Dell now offers the public exceptional display gardens, an ambitious slate of education programs and community events, ongoing garden plant research, hiking trails and event rental opportunities.
Yew Dell is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Preservation Partner Project of the Garden Conservancy, a national non-profit dedicated to saving the nation’s most exceptional gardens.
- Plan your Summer visits to Yew Dell! Our hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-4pm and Sunday, 12pm-4pm. Click here for our COVID-19 visitor guidelines and most recent updates.
- Bourbon and Botanicals Music Series is back! Starts Thursday, July 2 through Thursday, August 27. Limited capacity. Click here for details.
- Children in the Dell goes virtual for Summer 2020! Click here to view our video archive.
- We have plants for sale in our online plant shop. Click here to shop our amazing plant collection online!
- We currently have one job opportunity available: Grounds Assistant. Click here to learn more.
Visit our Classes and Events.