Event Venue Information
The Mary F. Rounsavall Pavilion
Completed in the spring of 2016, the 60′ x 100′ Mary F. Rounsavall Pavilion is the areas’s premier outdoor event space! The pavilion is equipped with up-lighting, fans, roll down sides, forty 60″ round tables and two designated receptacles for chandeliers. For all other rental needs, you can coordinate with one of Yew Dell’s three approved vendors.
The Pavilion can hold up to 400 guests depending on the event layout. Please call for more information.
- Size: 30′ x 50′
- Capacity – Tables of 8-10: 90 Guests
- Capacity – Cathedral Style: 135 Guests
Peyton Samuel Head Trust Pavilion (Upper Pavilion)
- Size: 20′ x 50′
- Capacity – Tables of 8-10: 60 Guests
- Capacity – Cathedral Style: 80 Guests
Rock House Area
- Size: 40′ x 80′
- Capacity – Tables of 8-10: 220 Guests
- Capacity – Cathedral Style: 320 Guests
The Holly Alee, an iconic row of holly trees guides, you and your guests to this serene area where the event lawn provides a memorable garden setting for a beautiful wedding ceremony.
- Size: 80′ x 100′
- Capacity – Cathedral Style: 400 Guests
The Walled Garden is perfect for smaller more intimate space that is ideal for small ceremonies, cocktail parties or luncheons. Tents may not be used in the Walled Garden.
- Size: 40′ x 200′
- Capacity – Tables of 8-10: 30 guests
- Capacity – Cathedral Style: 50 Guests
This rustic 1840’s cabin serves as the groom’s quarters. It has a bathroom and is heated and air-conditioned.
- Size: 24′ x 16′
- Capacity: 30 guests