Garden club, bus tour group, corporate outing, senior group… we have just the ticket!
We’re happy to supply you with a trained volunteer tour guide. We offer 3 types of tours based on your group’s interest: General, Garden and Historical. Tours generally last 45 minutes to an hour following ADA compliant paved paths. If you would like to have lunch on the grounds, we’re happy to connect you with a local lunch spot who can work with you.
Tour Fees (includes admission):
- 10-15 guests $125
- 16-30 guests $225
- 31-60 guests $400
- Yew Dell only books groups of 10 or more for guided tours.
- Group tours must be scheduled a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and are scheduled based on availability.
- Full payment is required to reserve your tour date/time slot.
- Full payment in one check or credit card transaction is required in order to qualify for the group rate.If your group is larger than 60, please contact our Administrative Office at 502-241-4788 to make arrangements.
- Complete and submit the form below and one of our staff will contact you to arrange your visit.
- Tour fees are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather, tours can be rescheduled based on availability.
The registration form below will generate a reply from a Yew Dell staff member.