Free for Members/Regular Admission for Non-Members.
Our Bourbon and Botanicals Music Series, sponsored by our friends at Kentucky Artisan Distillery, is back! Starting Thursday, July 2nd, and continuing each Thursday through August 27th, our gardens will be filled with a variety of music styles from local performers. Visitor Center doors will open at 5 pm, and admission sales are first-come, first-serve. General Admission pricing applies. Members are free, but they will still need to check in at the Visitor Center. In order to provide a safe and pleasant experience for everyone, we are limiting capacity to 150 guests. We hope to see you for the full series!
7/2 – Wayward Feet
7/9 – R&R 3
7/16 – Juggernaut Jug Band
7/23 – Billy Goat Strut Revue
7/30 – Rosie and the Rockabillies
8/6 – Squeeze-bot
8/13 – Grizzly Goat
8/20 – Ida Clare
8/27 – The Derby City Dandies
What to expect:
- A fun night of live and local music in our outdoor Pavilion! Performances will start at 7 pm.
- Plan to spend some time roaming our gorgeous gardens, which will stay open until 8:45 pm.
- While we’ve been able to allow dogs on the grounds at designated times in the past, due to COVID-19, we can only welcome service dogs to the grounds at this time.
- Please be aware that masks are required for entry onto the grounds.
- We encourage you to bring a lawn chair or blanket, and we ask that guests observe social distancing guidelines on the grounds.
- We invite you to bring a picnic dinner to enjoy before the music starts. Our friends at Red Pepper Deli are offering a special Dinner Box, with a sandwich (choice of Miss Madison, Colonel, On The Rail, or the Valley Veg Wrap), pasta salad, and dessert for $12. Order your Dinner Box through the Crestwood location at (502) 241-8280, or email RedPepperCatering@twc.com. Pay and pick up at the Crestwood location before coming to Yew Dell. Their full menu is also available until 7 pm. Take a look here: http://www.redpepperdeli.com/menu/index.html; staff will vouch that it’s all good!
- Bar service will be provided by our beverage partners, West Sixth Brewing and Morris Deli and Catering. West Sixth Brewing will serveWest Sixth IPA, Cerveza, Hopstatic Channel 2, and various taproom exclusive cans, plus bottled water; they are only accepting credit cards. Morris Deli will serve selections from Series Sponsor, Kentucky Artisan Distillery; they are accepting cash or credit cards. Please note that no outside alcohol will be allowed on the grounds.